Prima Legion Indianus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GalleryPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How're Ya'll doin?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
razorsharp
Führer
Führer
razorsharp

Number of posts : 84
Fav. Branch : Medic
Wr Nickname : razorsharp/razorected
Registration date : 2007-11-21

How're Ya'll doin? Empty
PostSubject: How're Ya'll doin?   How're Ya'll doin? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:54 am

Hey Folks!

Sorry Ive not been able to keep in touch very often with all my PLI comrades due to a lot of other stuff goin on in my Life right now........just wanted to fill you all in on the latest in your ol' buddy(and Ex-Leader) Razorsharp's Life How're Ya'll doin? Icon_razz

Well after working for awhile in a Law-firm and busting my ass everyday Ive decided to go for a Master's in Law to Canada after which I plan to start working there permanently.The reason I havent been playing is partly due to the fact that I simply dont have the time nor the inclination to play on that blasted Indian Server and deal with 'dipshits' everyday in addition to the workload I had until I quit my job recently to prepare to work on my Masters level applications and documents.Another problem that Im facing apparently is due to the fact that WARROCK has simply stopped running on my new 3d card I.E. Nvidia 9400.....and so Ive stopped trying to get back to play atleast for awhile to spend some time with my favorite bunch of the coolest people around(You Guys!!!)....I hope you guys havent let PLI down while Ive been down and out and have kept a good reputation for our most worthy and excellent clan.....and trust that Pintu has been doin a great job leading ya'll How're Ya'll doin? Icon_lol

I heard awhile back that the Indian Server was being taken out in favour of the old Turkish server and that means we will get back to playing with our Turkish and Israeli friends once again if indeed this information is true....I will be happy to atleast try to resolve some of the issues affecting me and spend some quality time with you guys everyday.
If any of you folks are on facebook then be sure to add me there....PS- Morbid, Nimman and Deadman have allready added me so check on their friend lists for a certain "Gaurav Sharma" and VOILA!!! You'll get me for sure How're Ya'll doin? Icon_idea

awrite time for me to get back to my application work and trust I'll be hearing from you guys soon enough!

Razorsharp
Back to top Go down
vishnukarthik
Major
Major
vishnukarthik

Number of posts : 299
Fav. Branch : Sniper
Wr Nickname : morbidgod
Registration date : 2008-02-05

How're Ya'll doin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How're Ya'll doin?   How're Ya'll doin? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:41 am

welcome back razoooo!! i think i ll also start playing the game. See you there
Back to top Go down

How're Ya'll doin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prima Legion Indianus :: Community: :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: